Close to Everything. Far from Ordinary.
Park City, a dynamic, internationally renowned winter and summer tourism destination, has a tremendous demand for more services, and also for a higher level of retail sophistication to meet the interests of the growing local population.
A charming mountain village, Quarry Village meets these demands, transcending the mundane so often associated with strip retail. Now under new management, it captures the spirit of Park City’s past while providing a new home for retailers under the center’s new vision. Residents and visitors alike are aware of the new Quarry Village.
- Historic yet contemporary architecture boasts high ceilings, tons of parking, incredible views in a thriving urban population
- Immediate availability
- High Visibility (47,235 ADT on I-80)
- Less than 20 Miles east of Salt lake
- $131,588 average Household income
- Minutes from Tanger Outlets: Ralph Lauren, Gap, Banana Republic, Nike, Adidas, Lucky Jeans, and many more
- Nearby retailers include: Pier One, Staples and other big box retailers
- Outdoor grass amphitheater for concerts in the Summer
- Exciting year round events with shopping, dining and services surrounded by the beauty of Park City and the Wasatch Mountains
- Weekly on-site Farmers Market during summer/fall months
- Fresh Market anchored
- Retail/Restaurant/Office Space available
- 1,400 square feet to 6,000 square feet contiguous
- generous TI allowanceMake an offer!
Park City Commercial Property Management
1790 Bonanza Drive, Suite 230, Park City UT 84060
3126 Quarry Road Unit H
Park City, Utah 84098